"Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness." - Frank Gehry
- All City Departments
- Community Develop. Home
- Codes Administration
- Neighborhood Services
- Planning Services
April 18, 2013 - Special Use Permit for wireless antennae to be located on an existing cellular tower located south of I-435 and east of Mission Road
March 10, 2013 - Special Use Permit for wireless antennae to be located on an existing cellular tower located south of I-435 and east of Mission Road
March 4, 2013 - Special Use Permit for Off Street Parking - NE Corner of Kenneth & 143rd Street
February 14, 2013 - Special Use Permit for Expansion of Hen House - 119th Street & Roe
February 7, 2013 - Special Use Permit for Backup Generator - Cross Creek Bank - Banking Center - 4811 W. 136th St.
January 8, 2013 - Tuscany Reserve Rezoning Lots 5-8 Tract B
January 9, 2013 - Pinnacle Corporate Centre V - Prelim. and Final Plan
January 14, 2013 - SFP - Research Services Limited - Special Use Permit
January 15, 2013 - Brook Beatty Park Improvements and Rezoning
January 17, 2013 - Camelot Court Shopping Center - Revised Preliminary Plan
- Applicants seeking rezoning, preliminary or revised preliminary development plan approval, preliminary plat approval, or conditional/special use permit approval shall first request a pre-application meeting with City Planning staff.
- The applicant is then informed of the Citizen Participation Program.
- The applicant is required to send courtesy notification to residents within 500 feet of the proposed development and president(s) of adjacent and/or nearby homes associations(s) and submit proof of such notice to City Planning Staff either upon the filing of an application or within ten (10) days thereafter.
- This notice is to provide an opportunity for neighbors in the general proximity to the proposed development to meet and confer with the applicant and attempt to resolve issues that may impact them.
- The meeting shall be held within the City limits of Leawood.
- The applicant shall file a written summary of the general content and comments generated at the contact meeting outlining concerns or issues raised by all parties, with an indication of issues that remain unresolved.
- The summary will provide a basis for City Staff consideration and will become part of the written staff report to the Plan Commission and Governing Body.
FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY DELAY AN APPLICATION FROM INITIAL CONSIDERATION BY THE PLAN COMMISSION, ULTIMATELY DELAYING THE ENTIRE REVIEW PROCESS.
Planning and Development staff members are available to both residents and the development community to answer questions about pending issues. We encourage interested parties to contact City Hall between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.
City of Leawood