"Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness." - Frank Gehry
- All City Departments
- Community Develop. Home
- Codes Administration
- Neighborhood Services
- Planning Services
- 135th Street Plan
None at this time.
- November 14, 2018 - State Line North Office Building - Request for Preliminary Plat, Final Plat, Preliminary Plan, and Final Plan.
- November 7, 2018 - State Line North Office Building - Request for Preliminary Plat, Final Plat, Preliminary Plan, and Final Plan.
- October 11, 2018 - Ranch Mart North Shopping Center - Request for Rezoning, Preliminary Plan, Preliminary Plat, and Specail Use Permit.
- October 9, 2018 - Three Hallbrook Place - Request for Preliminary Plan, and Preliminary Plat.
- October 8, 2018 - Town Center Plaza Lot 4 Redevelopment - Request for Preliminary Plan, Final Plan, and Final Plat.
- Applicants seeking rezoning, preliminary or revised preliminary development plan approval, preliminary plat approval, or conditional/special use permit approval shall first request a pre-application meeting with City Planning staff.
- The applicant is then informed of the Citizen Participation Program.
- The applicant is required to send courtesy notification to residents within 500 feet of the proposed development and president(s) of adjacent and/or nearby homes associations(s) and submit proof of such notice to City Planning Staff either upon the filing of an application or within ten (10) days thereafter.
- This notice is to provide an opportunity for neighbors in the general proximity to the proposed development to meet and confer with the applicant and attempt to resolve issues that may impact them.
- The meeting shall be held within the City limits of Leawood.
- The applicant shall file a written summary of the general content and comments generated at the contact meeting outlining concerns or issues raised by all parties, with an indication of issues that remain unresolved.
- The summary will provide a basis for City Staff consideration and will become part of the written staff report to the Plan Commission and Governing Body.
FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY DELAY AN APPLICATION FROM INITIAL CONSIDERATION BY THE PLAN COMMISSION, ULTIMATELY DELAYING THE ENTIRE REVIEW PROCESS.
Planning and Development staff members are available to both residents and the development community to answer questions about pending issues. We encourage interested parties to contact City Hall between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.