"The United States transportation system is the envy of the world." - Jerry Costello

Report A Problem

Administration | Contracts | Emergency Contacts | Inspection Request
Public Works Committee | Report A Problem | Stormwater Committee


Right-of-Way Permits

Please click here for additional Right-of-Way Permit Information & Forms


Pot Hole
Pot HoleTo report a pot hole please click here. You may also call (913) 696-7702.


Street Light Out

To report a street light out please click here. Or you may call (913) 663-9130.


Request Additional Street Light

To request an additional street light please click here.


Traffic Signal Service Request

Please click here to complete a traffic signal service request.


Snow / Ice Removal

To report a street that is snow/ice covered click here.


Other Problem - Action Request

Please click here to complete an action request form.