Massage Therapy Licenses
Pursuant to Leawood City Code, all Massage Therapists and Massage Therapy Establishments are required to be licensed.
The following information is required:
- Completed and notarized application
- (2) Passport Photos
- Payment of Non-Refundable Fee
- Massage Therapist License: $75.00
- Massage Establishment License: $150.00 fee
- Payable by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Current State or Federal photo identification
- Supporting documentation, as applicable:
- Current CPR Certification
- Secretary of State registration
- Proof the educational requirements have been satisfied
Once you have submitted a completed application, please contact the Leawood Police Department, Records Division at 913-642-5555 (option 4) for fingerprinting. Available hours for fingerprinting: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. Appointments are preferred, but not required.
Fingerprinting must be completed before the application is reviewed. Failure to timely obtain fingerprinting may delay license processing.