The Leawood Aquatic Center is closed for the season
Please check back in early 2021 for updates.
The Leawood Aquatic Center will be open for one swim session per day on Tuesday & Thursday and two swim sessions per day on Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day, open to Leawood residents only. Online registration for a session will be required at least 2 hours in advance at the following site https://webtrac.leawood.org. If you do not have a household account in our system, you will need to submit your household for approval a minimum of 72 hours prior to your visit to the Aquatic Center. Please be sure to include all members of your household on your household account during set-up. If household members are not on the account, they will not be able to visit the Aquatic Center this season.
For more information, please see the FAQs listed below or contact our office at (913) 663-9154.
Aquatic Center Daily Admission Fee: $3 per session
Proof of residency required to visit the Aquatic Center.
Register online at https://webtrac.leawood.org
- Do I need to be a Leawood Resident to swim at the Aquatic Center this summer?
- Yes, due to the reduced capacity, only Leawood Residents are eligible to swim at the Aquatic Center in 2020.
- Will pool passes be available?
- Due to the limited capacity of the Aquatic Center, pool passes will not be available this season.
- How much does it cost to register for a session at the Aquatic Center?
- Each session is $3 per person to enter the facility and payment is due at the time of registration.
- Do I need to register in advance for a swim session?
- Yes, all registrations must be completed at least 2 hours in advance. Walk-up registration will not be permitted.
- How do I register for a session?
- You may register online at https://webtrac.leawood.org You must register at least 2 hours prior to the swim session.
- I currently have a household account with Leawood Parks & Recreation, will this work for the Aquatic Center?
- How do I set up a household account?
- You will need to register your household at https://webtrac.leawood.org at least 72 hours prior to your visit to the Aquatic Center. All households will be reviewed for accuracy and to avoid potential duplicate households in our system.
- Please be sure to include all members of your household during set-up. If household members are not on your account, they will not be able to swim at the Aquatic Center this season.
- The addition of family members after your account is set-up will require proof of residency for each family member
- May I register for multiple sessions on the same day?
- Yes, you may register for multiple sessions but you will be required to gather all of your belongings and leave the facility during the one-hour cleaning time and re-enter at the start of the next session.
- Will I be able to bring a guest who does not reside in my household?
- Only a Grandparent, Grandchild or babysitter / nanny associated with a Leawood resident will be allowed as a guest however; they must be listed on the household account and registered by name for each swim session.
- What if a family member is not registered for a session?
- They will not be allowed to enter the Aquatic Center.
- May my child go to the pool without an adult?
- Children must be 13 years of age to go to the pool unattended. Only siblings may accompany another sibling who is 13 years of age or older.
- Even though I am not planning on swimming, do I still need to register?
- Yes, all guests must register to enter the facility. Any guest who is not registered will not be able to enter the facility.
- What if I do not show up for my session?
- You will not be eligible to transfer your session or receive a refund.
- How do I transfer my session?
- You must request a transfer no later than 8:00am on the day of your reservation by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the session you are currently enrolled in along with the session you would like to attend, we will get you transferred if space is available. Refunds will not be issued.
- What if it rains?
- If the pool closes for inclement weather prior to the start of your swim session, you will have the option to transfer to another date. Refunds will not be issued.
- Will deck chairs be available?
- No, deck chairs will not be available due to the inability to keep them sanitized during and after each session. Guests will need to provide their own chairs / towels.
- Will life jackets be available?
- Yes, life jackets will be available to check out.
- May I bring a pool noodle or small raft to the pool?
- Will concessions be available?
- Yes, the concession stand will be open and selling pre-packaged drinks and snacks. You may bring in your own food and drink. Alcohol and glass containers are prohibited.
- Purchases may only be made with a credit or debit card. We will not be accepting cash payments this season.
10601 Lee Boulevard
Leawood, KS 66206
Hours of Operation
Closed for the season